Author Topic: Public Apology  (Read 2615 times)

Offline Ra's al Ghul

• Opiate of the Masses
Public Apology
« on: September 10, 2012, 11:10:50 am »
I'm sure this isn't the best place for this, but it's one of the only place I have acces too now, so I'll post it here.

I'd like to apologize to the entire alliance for my misconduct. I'm sure you all know at this point exactly what has happened, but for those that dont, I will explain. I was approached by Pope, who had an interest in creating his own alliance. I was interested as well, but I told him I didn't plan to leave the NPL due to my comfortable government job, unless we had enough members. At that point I made the stupidest decision I could have made. I told him that if he had anyone he could trust in the NPL he could ask them, and I did the same. I just want to say that I am truly and completely sorry for what I did. I regret it more than anything. It was NEVER my intention to effect the NPL negatively in anyway. When I thought to move forward with messaging NPL nations, I rationalized it to myself as best as I could, but I knew it was wrong. My intentions were never to harm the NPL, I just made a stupid decision because I wasnt thinking. I figured I could "borrow" some of my friends here. I knew it was wrong. But I did it anyways. I really do regret it entirely. I understand and accept my consequences, because I know what I did was completely and entirely stupid and wrong. I apologize to all members of the NPL for my actions, especially the high government who I feel I betrayed the most. I understand if many of you still bear ill will towards me. If I was you I probably would as well. But at the very least please know and believe from the bottom of my heart I truly am ful of regret, and I truly am sorry for what I have done.

Offline Kill

• NPL's warmonger
  • Warhead of Education
  • WAR WAR WAR WAR!
Re: Public Apology
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2012, 03:13:19 pm »
Its good enough for me. No ZI for stonehouse?
21:09   Avakael[RnR]   sounds kind of homosexual
21:10   Houston[NPL]   Lol.
21:10   Houston[NPL]   Kill, help me kill off DZE, and you'll get it.
21:11   Avakael[RnR]   like, Emperor Houston
21:11   Avakael[RnR]   come on
21:11   Avakael[RnR]   that name is literally wearing drag

02:04   catman1776[NPL]   Kill scares me.

22:25   WarriorSoul[RnR|MoFA]   Kill is top dog.

Offline MildlyInsane

• Diplomat - R&R
  • War Never Changes
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2012, 04:44:17 pm »
You're cool by me, stonehouse.

We all do stupid things sometimes, just a shame things happened the way they have.
Quote from: #R&R
[04:09]   <Avakael>   MildlyInsane was supposed to be my mentor
[04:10]   <Avakael>   I learned more from when Dante yelled at me.

Offline Irish Republic

• Diplomat - Polaris
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2012, 04:48:23 pm »
I'll miss you! :(

wtf is a dze

Be sure to wish our allys at Valhalla well guys  :)

I'd rather masturbate with sandpaper.

Pink pip.  Pink name.  It works as CA is really just a big vagina anyway.

Nukes
Eaten: 43
Administered: 39

Casualties
1,061,351 Casualties

War Body Count
GOONS: 13
Int: 5
NPO: 3
NSO: 2
BF1: 2
ODN: 2
tR: 2

Offline King Wally

• Triumvir
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2012, 06:11:31 pm »
I've done stupid shit before too man, it happens. How you act afterward is the pressing thing and you've shown a good attitude toward making up for it.

I'll have a talk with some of the others about this and see what everyone else thinks. Ideally what is your goal/plan now mate? Are you and pope still working together or has this thing just shit canned itself totally?
Veteran of the TPF War..... Bipolar War..... RoK-NSO War..... PB-NpO War..... TOP\IRON-NpO War..... Doom House-Chestnut War..... Dave War..... Equilibrium War ..... Only the DEAD have seen the end of WAR, Prepare your nation TODAY! ..... There are many steps toward Nuclear Enlightenment, the first starts by CLICKING THIS LINK ..... Get up to the minute NPL updates via IRC Chat right NOW!http://youtu.be/9n29c-q3_8Q

Offline Ra's al Ghul

• Opiate of the Masses
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2012, 06:59:48 pm »
Thank you all. Wally at this point I dont have too much of a plan. Im unaligned right now just playing it by ear. Waiting to see if anyone tries to recruit me that strikes my interest again.  Irish, I'll miss you as well my friend. Thank you all agaian.

Offline King Wally

• Triumvir
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2012, 07:10:54 pm »
Thank you all. Wally at this point I dont have too much of a plan. Im unaligned right now just playing it by ear. Waiting to see if anyone tries to recruit me that strikes my interest again.  Irish, I'll miss you as well my friend. Thank you all agaian.

I guess what I'm trying to ask is are you and pope still working on the new AA idea or has Pope disapeared from your inbox and rage quit etc? I just notice he self deleated most of his nation so it got me wondering.

Just wanted to get my head around where your at exactly too obviously.
Veteran of the TPF War..... Bipolar War..... RoK-NSO War..... PB-NpO War..... TOP\IRON-NpO War..... Doom House-Chestnut War..... Dave War..... Equilibrium War ..... Only the DEAD have seen the end of WAR, Prepare your nation TODAY! ..... There are many steps toward Nuclear Enlightenment, the first starts by CLICKING THIS LINK ..... Get up to the minute NPL updates via IRC Chat right NOW!http://youtu.be/9n29c-q3_8Q

Offline Ra's al Ghul

• Opiate of the Masses
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2012, 09:08:25 pm »
I havent heard anything from Pope. I dont think it wise for me to hear from him again either, so no. Im not working with him on anything.

Offline King Wally

• Triumvir
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2012, 09:17:49 pm »
I havent heard anything from Pope. I dont think it wise for me to hear from him again either, so no. Im not working with him on anything.

Probably for the best mate. Good to hear.

Offline Libertitus

• NPL Member
  • NPL- The dog that won't stay on the porch
« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2012, 11:49:28 pm »
I've done stupid shit before too man, it happens. How you act afterward is the pressing thing and you've shown a good attitude toward making up for it.

I'll have a talk with some of the others about this and see what everyone else thinks. Ideally what is your goal/plan now mate? Are you and pope still working together or has this thing just shit canned itself totally?

I thought about if I should post now or not, because I do not want anyone to think, that I think, the world is waiting for my wisdom- I do not know Ra's al Ghul and I have no position in the alliance- I haven't even been here very long so I really don't have much of a place to speak to this issue, but I also don't have enough sense not to. This is a game, but the way it is played out it borders on life in a way. Rules, plans, commitments and character issues. This guy showed a major character flaw, and then it appears that he showed a character adjustment. I don't know him so I can't say if its real or not. But I have two thoughts on this. One, whatever decision that is made concerning him is always open to being correct or incorrect, but I had a friend who said "always error on the side of mercy" Secondly, in this game like real life, we look to leadership and judge accordingly. I want the leadership to know that you are free to make your decision, as far as I am personally concerned, without any chance of second guessing on my part. This situation is about him, but it is also about us.  Sorry for the long blab- I mean no offense to anyone.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2012, 11:52:17 pm by libertitus »
It is fatal to enter any war without the will to win it.
General Douglas MacArthur
Nukes Eaten- 2

Offline Kill

• NPL's warmonger
  • Warhead of Education
  • WAR WAR WAR WAR!
« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2012, 12:28:34 am »
.-.
21:09   Avakael[RnR]   sounds kind of homosexual
21:10   Houston[NPL]   Lol.
21:10   Houston[NPL]   Kill, help me kill off DZE, and you'll get it.
21:11   Avakael[RnR]   like, Emperor Houston
21:11   Avakael[RnR]   come on
21:11   Avakael[RnR]   that name is literally wearing drag

02:04   catman1776[NPL]   Kill scares me.

22:25   WarriorSoul[RnR|MoFA]   Kill is top dog.

Offline Avakael

• Diplomat - R&R
« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2012, 04:32:22 am »
You had the balls to apologize. Respect. I'd advise you to consider an application to R&R.

Offline Guzalot

• Victim of the Nukapaloosa Zombie Ninja.
  • Nuclear Members
« Reply #12 on: September 21, 2012, 07:33:04 pm »
It speaks well of your character that you came here to apologize and accept responsibility for your actions.  Good luck going forward, and no hard feelings.

Offline Gosh175

• Have a happy day
  • Diplomat - Generic
  • Have a happy day
« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2012, 05:11:09 pm »
thanks for the apology, takes balz. we've all done our fair share of stupid stuff, your man enough to own up. respect